MMS/SMS/Text Coupons for BusinessPosted
Text Messaging for your business…
Leverage SMS (text messaging) to interact with your customers! SMS can be used to promote a new product, service, event or to reward your customers with coupons and discounts. Just a few possibilities:
- Church groups can use SMS to update their congregation about events
- Schools can use SMS to update parents on important events, school closings, etc.
- Realtors can use SMS to quickly send pricing, specs to prospective buyers
- Merchants can use SMS to promote events or send mobile coupons to their customers
A few facts about mobile coupons and electronic campaigns:
- According to Jupiter Research, nearly three billion mobile coupons will be issued to mobile users and just under $7 billion discounts redeemed by July 2011.
- Mobile coupons have 10 – 15x the redemption rate compared to traditional paper coupons – For good reason: Consumers carry their phones with them everywhere, and with a mobile coupon, consumers don’t have to remember “where” the coupon is – It’s on their phone!
- Text Messaging is designed to quickly spread information from one user to another, so campaigns that leverage SMS (along with social media like Facebook) outperform their ’static’ counterparts. Best of all: Users that forward those SMS messages and Facebook links on to others are, essentially, marketing for YOU.
Savvy Design Divas can help you develop a savvy SMS campaign that can be utilized via your Facebook Fan Page, your website or through aggregate coupon sites like Interactive Social Marketing. Contact us today to find out how we can help you integrate SMS into your marketing plan.